- 2 cups of gluten free flour
- 1 tbsp of ginger
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 cup of coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of molasses
- 1 cup of water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and place your cupcake liners in your muffin pan.
- In a large mixing bowl add your dry ingredients and stir well.
- Slowly add in your wet ingredients and mix until all combine. You can use a hand mixer on medium speed to make the batter extra light and fluffy.
- Place one scoop into each muffin cup. Repeat for all your cups.
- Bake for 20-25 or until golden brown.
- Let the muffins cool before adding your topping choice. I added cream cheese icing.
Looking for a delicious gluten free Gingerbread muffin recipe to enjoy this holiday season?Try these fluffy, delicious molasses flavour muffins!You can make this recipe less than 30 minutes!!
So get your baking supplies ready and get ready to enjoy some delicious gingerbread muffins!
Substitute: This recipe is so easy that you can even use All-Purpose Flour instead of gluten free flour. Totally up to you!! Simple!
This recipe will make 12 muffins.