- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 1 red pepper, cut into cubes
- 1 cup of shredded cabbage
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 2 tbsp of olive oil divided
Optional: Salt and pepper
Dry Rub Seasoning:
- 1 tbsp of turmeric
- 1 tbsp of paprika
- 1 tbsp of curry powder
- 1 tbsp of ground coriander
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the chicken breasts on a plate and use a paper towel to pat dry.
- In a small bowl, combine the dry rub seasoning. Mix well.
- Evenly spread the dry rub seasoning over the chicken breasts.
- Be sure to rub the seasoning over each side of the chicken.
- On a medium size pan add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, red pepper, cabbage and minced garlic. Saute the vegetables over medium heat for 4 minutes.
- Once the vegetables are soft, add in your diced tomatoes and coconut milk. Mix well.
- Over medium heat, let the sauce simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil on your cast iron skillet over medium heat. Place each chicken breast on your skillet. Sear each side for 4 minutes.
- Once done, pour your coconut curry sauce over top of the chicken.
- Lastly, place your coconut curry chicken in the oven to bake for 30 minutes.
- Pair your chicken with rice, cauliflower rice or even potatoes. So delicious!
This one pan Coconut Curry Chicken is filled with wonderful flavours and is packed with colourful vegetables that truly make the sauce sensational! This recipe is done with only 7 easy ingredients, plus seasoning and will only take you 30 minutes! Its gluten free and dairy free. This dish will serve between 4-6.
It’s healthy and packed with protein and also kid approved!