- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup of rolled oats
- 1/4 cup of crushed cashews
- 2 tbsp of almond butter
- 1 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup
- 2 tsp of flaxseed
- 4 chopped dates
- 1 cup of coconut flakes (for the topping)
- Peach rings
- Chocolate covered peanuts
- In a large bowl mash the banana by using a fork.
- Add in all the remaining ingredients to the bowl. (Expect the coconut flakes)
- Mix well until fully combined.
- Place the bowl in the fridge for 1 hour or until the mixture hardens slightly.
- Remove from the fridge and create slightly larger bite-size balls by using your hands.
- Roll each of the balls into the coconut flakes. Making sure the ball is covered in the flakes.
- Add your peach ring on top of each ball and place one chocolate covered peanut in the ring.
- Serve and enjoy!
Protein balls turned Energy Monster Eyes! YES for fun, healthy halloween treats! These are no-bake, vegan, gluten and super easy to make energy balls.
How fun are these?!! Anyone fancy a healthy treat?!
This recipe will take you 10 minutes to make with one hour wait time.
Serves 8 balls!