- 4 apples
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1/3 cup of maple syrup
- 1 tbsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of oatmeal flour
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1/2 cup of oatmeal
- 2 tbsp of crushed walnuts
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice the apples into 1 inch cubes.
- Place the apples on a large pan on medium heat. Add your coconut milk, cinnamon and maple syrup.
- Cook until the apples are softened and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile combine oatmeal flour, almond flour, cinnamon and salt.
- Pour the apple mixture into the dry ingredients. Stir well. Pour batter into a baking dish.
- Add your oatmeal topping over top.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top.
This 8 ingredients, plus toppings APPLE PIE BAKED OATMEAL is definitely one of my family’s favourite breakfast recipes. It is simple, easy and nutritious, and has minimal sugar! Top it with coconut yogurt or almond butter.
It will take you 30 minutes to make and will serve 6!
Is oatmeal anything your go-to-breakfast too?