- 3 cups of rice flour (GF)
- 4 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of salt
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of ginger
- 1 tsp of nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp of cloves
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1/3 cup of maple syrup
- 1 cup of coconut oil
- 1/3 cup of coconut milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree
Cream cheese icing:
- 1/2 cup of cream cheese
- 2 cups of icing sugar
- 1/2 tsp fo vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp of sugar
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees,
- Grease a 12-cup bundt pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, place all the dry ingredients and combine.
- Using the same bowl, place all the wet ingredients and combine. Mix batter until fully combined.
- In a small bowl, combine all the cream cheese ingredients together and mix well.
- Add half the pumpkin batter to the bundt pan. Spread evenly around.
- Add the cream cheese icing over the first half of the pumpkin batter. Spread the icing evenly around.
- Finish by adding the remaining batter overtop of the icing.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean.
Do you have any weekend baking plans? Try this gluten free easy and delicious Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bundt Cake! You’ll be able to whip this up in no time and make it over and over again since it soooo good! Like it for later.
P.S this cream cheese icing has a secret ingredient…coconut milk! yum.
This recipe will make one Bundt Cake and will take less than an hour to make!