- 1 1/2 cups of oats
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1/3 cup of pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup of oat milk
- 1/4 vegan chocolate chips
**Chocolate dip with a sprinkle of pecans: optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease baking sheet.
- In a medium size bowl combine all the ingredients together.
- Place a large tablespoon onto prepared baking sheets for each cookie.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until edges are firm.
A little rustic but nevertheless they are moist, naturally sweetened and made with wholesome ingredients.
These HEALTHY PUMPKIN COOKIES are made in one bowl with simple ingredients that will only take you 15 minutes!!
I could honestly eat pumpkin flavoured foods all the time… so good.
Gluten free and vegan!
Makes about 12-14 cookies🍪