- 1 cup of quinoa flour
- 1/3 cup of teff flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/3 cup of coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup of pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 shredded zucchini
- 3 bananas
- 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips (for the top)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Squeeze as much of the zucchini juice you can by using a cheesecloth or even a strainer.
- In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
- In a small bowl, mix all the wet ingredients together.
- Combine the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Stir well.
- Place your banana zucchini bread batter into a baking bread pan.
- Sprinkle the mini chocolate chips over top.
- Baking for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Have a few too many bananas?! No problem. If you haven’t tried this one yet, do it! It’s a weekend baking must! My kids helped make it, eat it and love it! Even when it’s filled with all the best, healthy ingredients. Low in sugar!
This recipe I added teff flour. Not only is teff flour made from the smallest grain in the world but it also holds lots of health benefits too, such as high in iron.
This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
Try it and you won’t be disappointed!