- 2 cups of spinach
- 1/3 cup of pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup of dried cranberries
- 1 diced green apple
- 2 roasted beets
- 1/2 cup of cooked edamame beans (if they are frozen)
- optional: 1/2 cup of goat cheese
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 tsp of mustard
- Mixed herbs: I used cilantro and thyme
To assemble the salad:
- Using a large serving bowl, combine the pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries, green apple, cooked edamame, prepared beets and the spinach. Lastly, toss in your goat cheese (optional) and be careful not to toss too much or else your salad will be very pink.
- For your vinaigrette, whisk together all your ingredients. Drizzle your dressing over the salad and combine.
Fresh and healthy Apple Beet Salad with Edamame. It’s the perfect balance of colours, bursting flavours and nutritious superfoods! Top it off with a perfect, delicious vinaigrette!
This gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian salad recipe serves 6!