- 2 peeled, sliced pears
- 1 cup of oats
- 1/2 cup of almond flour
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsps of flaxseed
- 1/3 cup of oat milk
- 2 tbsp of peanut butter
- 1 cup of oat yogurt
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 tbsp of peanut butter
- Sprinkle of pumpkin seeds
- In a large bowl, place all the base ingredients inside and combine.
- Add your base mixture to a cooking tray or dish.
- Bake the base for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let it cool for 30 minutes before adding the topping.
- In a small bowl combine the yogurt, honey and peanut butter. Mix well and add that to the top of the base. Sprinkle some peanuts and pumpkin seeds if you wish.
- Place the dish into the fridge for 1 hour – to overnight. Let the yogurt turn into a bark.
- Eat it cold!
Totally satisfying, easy to make, flavourful and a wonderful addition to your on-the-go breakfast. Plan ahead, cheat and take it from the freezer. Simple, delicious wholesome bar that is perfect FOR YOU.
I made this cold | yogurt bark since it’s a wonderful, light breakfast that works well for those hot days. I find myself eating more cool dishes when the heat strikes. Plus its summer, kids are on the run and I’m out the door before 8am. I need a healthy breakfast that is to-go! Do you? If so try this recipe and tell me what you think.
Gluten-free | Dairy-free | Serves 12 bars. | Freezer friendly | Kids approved