- 3 tbsps of almond butter
- 1 tbsp of peanut butter
- 1 tbsp of molasses
- 2 tbsps of maple syrup
- 2 tbsps of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of oat milk (gluten free)
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1/3 cup of tapioca flour
- 1 cup of coconut flour
- 2 tbsps of ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 cup of mixed berries
- 2 tbsps of chia seeds
- 2 tsps of water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a food processor place all the bar ingredients together and process until smooth.
- In a separate bowl combine all the berry ingredients together. Crush the berries with a fork and mix well with the chia seeds. Let it sit in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Pour the bar mixture into a 9×12 baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Once the bars are cooled, spread the berry topping over the bars.
- Using dark chocolate chips, melt and place the chocolate over the bars. (Add as much chocolate as you wish!)
It is wildly windy and grey today. Nothing fun out there. But in my kitchen its filled with goodness! No more anxiety, just all comfort and deliciousness. Baking anything berry chocolate is my happy place. These almond bars with berry topping, mixed with chia seeds is just divine. These almond bars are not only healthy but they are the perfect 3pm snack that will keep you full until dinner time. Plus adding some chocolate drizzle is just a touch of sparkle for a day like today.
Keeping it simple with some #healthyeating #glutenfree #dairyfree #celiacapproved